The purpose of the Programme is to finance projects aimed at promoting research in financial education. In this Call for 2021, priority will be given to the granting of Aid to those projects that have as their objective: i) evaluation of the impact of financial education programs and activities; ii) financial education and sustainable finance, and iii) financial education and cybersecurity.
Researchers and research groups from Spanish public and private universities, as well as from other Spanish institutions that carry out non-profit research activities, may apply for this call.
Applicants may not appear as researchers in more than one project of this call.
THIRD.- CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECTS
The projects must be original and unpublished, and the contributions and innovations that they present in the proposed subjects will be valued.
There is no type of restriction in terms of content or methodological approaches, as long as they represent a significant contribution, especially as it relates to evaluating the results of financial education.
The projects will last ten months with a maximum gross amount of 10,000 euros.
The maximum number of projects financed in this call will be linked to budget availability and the maintenance of quality and excellence standards that the selected projects must meet.
Applications will be sent electronically through the application of the application. The main researcher must complete the electronic form and include the following documentation:
1. Project report, in which the objectives, methodology, work plan and expected results are indicated.
2. Curriculum vitae of all members of the research team, which must include personal data, most relevant publications from the last ten years, participation in research projects, and other merits.
FIFTH.- SUBMISSION DEADLINE
The deadline for submission of projects starts on September 20 and ends on October 30, 2021.
SIXTH.- EVALUATION AND SELECTION OF PROPOSALS
The projects presented will be evaluated by a committee designated by Funcas. The evaluation will meet the following criteria:
1. Feasibility of carrying out the project within the established period, scientific-technical quality, possibilities of dissemination and application of results.
2. Quality, trajectory and adequacy of the research team.
The evaluation committee will make an ordering of the applications granting a final score to each project and will submit the appropriate funding recommendation to the governing bodies of Funcas.
SEVENTH.- FORMALIZATION OF THE SELECTED PROJECTS
The body to which the main researcher is assigned must sign a document accepting the aid, which will include:
1. Aid amount and method of payment.
2. Publication and dissemination rights of the project results.
3. Treatment of possible breaches.
Any change in the conditions taken into account for the granting of the aid must be communicated to Funcas.
EIGHTH.- OBLIGATIONS OF THE BENEFICIARIES
The projects that are selected as beneficiaries assume the following commitments:
1. Carry out the execution of the project, in accordance with the terms set forth in the application submitted.
2. Present a final report upon completion of the project. Said report must contain a final text in the form of a Working Document that can be published in the Funcas collection.
NINTH.- PAYMENT OF THE AID
Payment of aid to the selected projects will be made in two installments: 60% at the time of the concession and the remaining 40% after delivery and favorable evaluation of the final report.
TENTH.- PUBLICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF RESULTS
The dissemination of results in all kinds of publications, congresses and other media should state the support received from Funcas.
Funcas reserves the right to publish and disseminate, in any of its publications and media, the works presented in the final report and the results of the project. All without prejudice to the publications in academic journals by the researchers themselves.
ELEVENTH.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
The presentation of the applications supposes the acceptance of the Bases of the call in all its terms, as well as the waiver of any type of claim.