ANONYMOUS WEB BROWSING
The Fundación de los Bancos y Cajas de CECA (FUNCAS), as the owner of this website, collects and retains only the following information regarding the visitors to this site:
- (a) The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to ascertain the periods of highest traffic and to make any necessary adjustments in order to prevent saturation problems at peak times.
- (b) The web address containing the link leading the visitor to our site. Thanks to this information, we are able to assess the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, with a view to increasing those that offer the best results.
- (c) The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to see which areas are most successful and therefore increase and improve their content so that users obtain the most satisfactory results.
The information obtained is completely anonymous and under no circumstances can it be associated with a specific identified user.
BROWSING WITH COOKIES
- (a) The date and time of the user’s last visit to our site.
- (b) The content design that the user selected on their first visit to our site.
- (c) Security items used in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent these cookies from being generated by simply denying permission for cookies to be installed on his/her computer. However, the foundation accepts no liability for cases where the deactivation of cookies affects correct operation of the website.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Fundación de los Bancos y Cajas de CECA (FUNCAS), a Spanish entity with registered address at Calle Caballero de Gracias, 28 – 28013, Madrid (Spain), is the owner of this website.
Pursuant to the legislation in force with regard to data protection, information society services and e-commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of registration or any other information provided to the Fundación de los Bancos y Cajas de CECA (FUNCAS) for the purpose of accessing any of the services offered on the website (subscription to journals, information bulletins, press releases, etc.) will be added to files owned by this entity for the purposes of offering the requested services; correctly identifying the users requesting the services; conducting statistical studies on registered users to enable the design of improvements to the services provided; performing basic administration tasks; and/or keeping the user informed, via e-mail or any other means, of the novelties, products and services associated with this website.
The Fundación de los Bancos y Cajas de CECA (FUNCAS) undertakes to fulfil its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and its duty to handle said information with confidentiality and, to this end, undertakes to adopt all the technical, organisational and security measures required in order to prevent the unauthorised alteration, loss, handling or access to said information, pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Personal Data Protection, and all other applicable legislation.
In any event, the user shall be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided and FUNCAS reserves the right to withdraw the registered services from any user who has provided false details.
Registered users may at any time execute their rights to access, rectify and, where applicable, cancel the personal data provided by sending an e-mail to email@example.com