What are cookies?
Cookies, and other similar techniques, are text, image or routine files that the website that is accessed installs or runs on the user’s computer or device (PC, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.) to record the activity of their navigation through the pages and sections within the web.
Cookies are only associated with a code (ID) that identifies the device and the browser that you use on each visit, so they do not provide references that allow other personal data of the user to be deduced.
a) in order to offer the user content and information more appropriate to their interests and facilitate their navigation through our pages.
b) to record User preferences and provide quicker access.
c) Personalize the services offered by the website, facilitating and offering each User information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, based on their use of these Websites.
d) know all the funcas services requested by the Users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each User.
What types of cookies are there on the websites and what are their purposes?
Depending on their duration, Cookies can be divided into:
• Session cookies: These expire when the user closes the browser and are deleted from the computer or device at that moment.
• Persistent cookies: They expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Depending on who creates the Cookie, they are classified into:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided (eg, portal session cookies, etc.).
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies (eg: content syndication, etc. ).
Both types of cookies (own and third party) are used on the www.funcas.es web portal.
• Own cookies: These are technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the portal. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions. They can be of duration during the session or persistent, in which case it is detailed in the table.
• Third party cookies: designed to improve performance and analysis. For research or statistics creation to improve the website experience. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors. They can be of duration during the session or persistent, in which case it is detailed in the table.
What cookies can be installed on the web www.funcas.es?
According to the purpose of the cookie, they are classified as follows:
Access to the funcas website implies that you can install your own and / or third-party Cookies, which are detailed below:
They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as: the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to improve the navigation of users, applications and platforms. They are always anonymous.
They make to share contents in social media easier.
How to configure cookies?
On the other hand, the User, at any time, may disable or delete cookies through the browser settings used on their device or terminal. Below, we provide you with access to informative pages of the main internet browsers for the configuration of cookies: